Thursday, January 14, 2010

The end and the beginning...

Tomorrow will be my last day in my current job. I will miss most of my co-workers, but I will for sure not miss the work for now, I'm ready for change...
I'm not totally stopping in the department store, just changing to another department. I will now be in the department for gardening, tools and paint... I will be pretty much lost when I start, but I'm also super excited to try something new. I will get a really great and funny boss, the most amazing co-workers, okay that might actually come to a draw between them and my current co-workers...
It won't be starting the new job until February 1st so tomorrow afternoon will be the end of almost 2 years in the department for office applies, kitchenware and perfume, but also the beginning of my 2 week long holiday (very much needed).
Our department store won a community award in December, and for the money we won, they have hired one of most popular Danish stand up artist to perform for us for 45 minutes tomorrow morning before opening. That is so cool, I almost can't wait:D
Enjoy your weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for when you move to the new department!! We move into our new house in February, which needs decorating, and we will finally have a garden for the first time so I will definitely be regularly e-mailing you for advice on tools, paint AND gardening!! Enjoy the stand-up artist!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)