Monday, January 25, 2010

Vacation...

Well the first week of my vacation is over, and I got one week left. Lets face it, I did pretty much nothing last thing, besides from going to the gym 3 times and a few loads of laundry, I did nothing... what a great feeling, just have time to do nothing. My motto last week was "tomorrow I'm going to do nothing, I did that today too, but I didn't finish..." Well I got other plans this week, got to get things done, like sorting all different kind of papers from the bank, insurance etc. maybe a bit of cleaning, and for sure some more laundry. So I guess I don't have time for blogging, need to get started on sorting papers...

www.images.google.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Connie,
    Sorry it took so long for me to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Life's been a bit crazy, but that's no excuse. I'm glad you found my blog and I'll be sure to keep up to date on your life happenings! Good luck with paper-sorting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm done sorting paper, but it took 1½ day and a whole lot of coffee...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)