Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

Yeah it's time for Lauren's fill in the blank Friday, and I'm joining the fun.1. The first thing I do in the morning is wake up my husband since he doesn't always hear the alarm, then set the alarm again and turnover and sleep for another hour.

2. Every night before bed I set the alarm, read a bit, and check the alarm again before turning of the light (I don't have some disorder I just don't like being late... okay I'm not totally normal, but that is the only thing I check over and over again)

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is curl up on the couch, watch TV, eat chocolate and drink coffee.

4. Something that makes me cringe is the way parents talk to their kids while shopping. Since I'm working in a department store I hear a lot, I can't believe how angry the parents can get when a kids ask for something or starts to whine! For goodness sake what do they think will happen if their kids have been up early, had a long day, and then their parents takes the shopping, no wonder if they are tired.

5. Social situations excites me if I know and like the people I'm in the situation with, if it is with strangers I usually don't care too much about it. This weekend we are having a party with the people from my department at work, the party is going to be a my house and I'm super excited about it.

6. I like to collect I don't collect a lot of things, but our trip to the USA in 2007 we started a new tradition. Instead of buying a lot of souvenirs that seems cool at the sight, but not so cool when it's brought into our house, we now buy a magnet to put on our board (we soon needs a bigger board). So we are collecting magnets from the places we visit, and are reminded of all our great vacations every day.

7. Weekends are for relaxing, catching up with friends and family and partying, this weekend I will for sure be partying. And some weekends are for doing housework, but not this one, I'm pretty sure I wont be able to do any housework on Sunday, I'll probably be hungover and will have to babysit the couch and the TV.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love Fill in the Blanks Friday. Must get back into the routine of doing it!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Connie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lauren, stumbled across your blog from hers.


    I check my alarm like 5 times too haha ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)