Friday, April 30, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

What a week, I've been so busy with work, but luckily today is a holiday in Denmark so I'm having a long weekend! So I will have time to catch up on everyones blogs.

Anyways, it's Friday, which means it's time for Fill In The Blank Friday. Lauren over at The Little Things We Do have chosen the theme for this week should be movies, so here are my blanks.

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is "The Long Kiss Goodnight" I saw the first time while I was in high school, and I just loved Samuel L. Jackson.

2. My favorite movie as a child was a Danish movie called something like "The Baroness at the gas station", it was about a girl who lived with her uncles at a gas station because her mother had died, and no one knew who her father was. It turns out her father was a Baron who also had passed away, but his mother wants her to take over after her. The girl is a real tomboy and the old baroness tries to turn her into a lady.

3. The best movie quote ever is from "Forrest Gump" said by Forrest "Mama always said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get".

4. My favorite actress is Meg Ryan, she just mad a lot of great movies, I loved her in everything from "Sleepless in Seattle" to "You've got mail" and another plus is her always good looking hair Also My favorite actor is a tie between Samuel L. Jackson and Tom Hanks, both great actors, I mainly like Samuel for "The Long Kiss Goodnight" but let's face it Tom Hanks did a lot of great movies, and lot of them with Meg Ryan, so whats not to love?

5. The movie I could watch over and over is "Grease" I just love the songs, I pretty much knows the movies by heart.

6. My favorite movie genre is depending on my mood, but I'm love a romantic comedy.

7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is I don't really have plans to watch movies this weekend, but they are having a "Romantic Comedy " theme on one of the Danish stations this weekend, which means they are showing "50 first dates", "There is something about Mary", "Keeping the Faith" and a lot more , so I might end up watching a movie or two.

Hope you all will have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love Meg Ryan too! I could watch You've Got Mail over and over and over again. I also love The Notebook - except for the end which is too sad so I always stop the movie!

    Thanks for the sweet birthday wishes. It felt great to turn 30 and be happy with my life. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the movie Grease! It's definitely one of those movies you never get tired of watching & cant stop singing along to, lol.

    Stopping by from Lauren's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some Meg and Tom - Sleepless in Seattle is one of my favorites:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. You've Got Mail is one of my all-time favourites, and I love Sleepless too...

    Know all the songs in Grease. It's such a fun film!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and end up watching something fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love samuel l. jackson! and i love the music he did in black snake moan... what a great voice for soul music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three cheers for Sam L. Jackson! I've never seen The Long Kiss Goodnight, but you definitely have me sold on it now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)