Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm still here, but only till Monday!

I'm still here, but I just been pretty busy with work this week. It just seems like every time you go on vacation you have a lot of loose ends to take care off first.
I'm exhausted and in need of a vacation! Mentally I've all ready been on vacation for the last few days, but I still a tomorrow left. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow will be just as slow of a day as today, because then I can leave early, since I have someone who can cover for me! So keep your fingers crossed will you:)
We are leaving on Monday, and I can't wait to check into our hotel in Little India in Singapore, where we will be staying the first few days before heading on to Borneo and Kuala Lumpur! Just one little thing I need to do before leaving... packing! I hate to pack, but I love to travel. I have kept putting it off, and now I'm doing it again. I will be packing tomorrow after work, because tonight I'm home alone, so I have bought snacks and pizza to keep me company!
Well I have started a little of packing, like printing all the tickets, finding the books that will keep me company etc. I pretty much just need my clothes, which my lovely husband have been washing for the past couple of days, so no more laundry to do, I just have to throw it into a suitcase!
I don't know if I'll be back to the blog world before leaving, and I don't know if I will be able to blog while I'm away. So if I don't see you sooner I'll be back in a couple of weeks! Have fun, I know I'll be enjoying myself to the max!

1 comment:

Your comments makes me smile:)