Sunday, August 22, 2010

I got a little secret!

Well not so much of a secret anymore! Something I have wanted to tell for a few months, well something I have wanted to yell out from a top of a mountain...


I'M PREGNANT!


Yep, finally I can tell you, yesterday we told all our friends, and on Friday I told them at work. I've have been debating if I should have put it on here before, but a few of my friends know about my blog, but I'm not sure they are reading it, but just in case you had to wait too.


We are super excited, I'm now 14 weeks pregnant, which is a bit surreal. My parents and in laws are also super excited, it's the first grandchild on both sides. So imagine all visits we're gonna get when we reach the end of February:)


Well just wanted to tell you! I'm gonna post picture from our party yesterday another day, but this was just too big to wait telling!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Such fabulous news. And well done on the fearless pregnancy - I can only hope that mine will be the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news, Connie. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH! Congrats, Connie! This is FANTASTIC news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAHHH - that is GREAT news!!!! I'm so happy for you - congrats a thousand times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Connie!! I'm so pleased for you and Frank!! This is the best news ever - you and Frank are going to be the best parents ever!!

    Yay!! I was just thinking about contacting you to see if you fancied a trip to Ljubljana next year, but maybe I need to plan a trip to Denmark next year to see you and your baby instead!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    And now I get to read it here!!!
    Congrats again, Connie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I havent stopped by your blog in a while so I just read the news. I'm so happy for you & your husband :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)