Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas is coming and ornament swap...

Can you believe that Christmas Eve is only 21 short days away? I'm getting a bit stressed thinking about it, because I haven't really started my Christmas shopping yet, but my sister in law came to the rescue yesterday, because she will be buying the presents for my parents in law. I have shortly started my Christmas decorating, and just wanted to share a few pictures with you.
My Christmas countdown candle, I'm hoping to be able to keep up this year, but usually I'm a few days behind at some point during December.


My little deer family that I bought last year, I love and my husband hates it. But then again he hates pretty much everything about my Christmas decorating, but I'm still decorating.

When I got home from my vacation the country was covered in snow, and it was really cold coming back. But when I got home there was a package for me in the mail. I have received my Ornament Swap from my swap partner Yiota. Here is a few pictures of what I received.
Look at the beautiful card, which she made herself, and my husband actually said he liked it, I guess bigger compliments don't come around often. The hot chocolate and snow cream ornament are just lovely, and will warm you a bit in the cold winter month.



I also got these salt dough ornaments, which she made herself with a little help from her son. I love the green one with the moose on it. I guess I got a thing for deers and mooses:) Thank you so much Yiota for the lovely ornaments.

Hope you all will have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! I'm so glad even your husband liked the card! ;)

    I'm doing a post on mail this week and yours will be in it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)