Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm trying to see the good things...

But it's a bit hard right now... I'm beyond tired, and can't wait for the weekend to come. The days at work still runs by so fast, that suddenly I'm off, and I don't know where the day has gone, but it also leaves me really tired and with swollen feet!
After work I tried to get a Christmas present for my husbands Godson, he told us he was hoping for at Starwars Stratego game, but the 2 places I tried it was sold out...
After I got home I wanted to iron my shirt for tomorrow, but my iron doesn't heat up...
So can you blame me for not being too positive? Well as I said I'm trying to look at the good things, and I have now found the game online, and they say they will deliver before the weekend, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I have also cleaned my iron, and are hoping that it will heat up when I try later on.
Another good thing is my brother and his ex girl friend have just sold their house... my brother was a bit sad about it, because this wasn't what he expected when they bought the dream house... but sorry for saying this.... Thank God he is not with her any longer, we have now seen the true side of her, and it's not pretty... cheating b**** So I guess them calling off their wedding is also a good thing:)
And now I'm going to lay on the couch, feet up, with my home-made Christmas cookies and watch a new episode of my favourite show "Desperate Housewives".
Hope you all have just a bit more energy than me:)

1 comment:

  1. oh i'm sorry things haven't been going your way lately. somedays are just really hard and awful. but i hope things turn around for you soon.

    on the plus side, your vacation photos are amazing!! i'm so jealous you got to go to such a beautiful spot, and for such a fun occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)