Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

Tonight we are going to our first "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party" at some friends house, I'm super excited about it, and I spent quite a bit of time last weekend making our sweaters, and I bet if there is a competition we will win, if there isn't... well we will still rock the party! I will post pictures of the sweaters, but you will have to wait till another day, I'm not giving it away yet:)
Everyone at the party is suppose to bring some food, and we have been trusted with the starters. So I have just been roasting duck breast which will be served cold on some salad with my own home made dressing made from lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic and chili. So I hope everyone will like it, and I can't wait to see what everyone else is bringing.



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)