Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The nothing post!

Yesterday my mum called, and started asking me what I was doing, to which I replied "nothing", and bit further into the conversation she asked what I had been up to during the day, to which I replied "nothing". I'm spending my days doing nothing! Well so far today I have folded the laundry and emptied the dishwasher and I'm considering taking the vacuum for a test drive!
Last night I was on the couch with my laptop and my husband asked me what I was doing, to which I replied "reading blogs", and he asked if I had been blogging myself yesterday to which I replied "No, I have nothing to blog about:)" So my husband decided it was probably about time I got out of the house, so he invited me our for dinner on Saturday (forgetting it is his birthday), I just had to decide where I wanted to go! But we don't dare make any reservations, so I guess we will go wherever we can get a table, who knows we might end up eating a sandwich at the hospital!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your moments of nothingness while you can ;) - soon you will be a very busy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Alicia - when that baby comes your world will be the opposite of nothing! I sure could use a few nothing days though - the grass is always greener, isn't it! Good luck and I can't wait to meet your little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! You'll be crazy busy soon enough, and I cannot wait to hear the news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! i agree with everyone else. enjoy this "nothing" time while you have it. soon you'll be wishing for these days of boredom and quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be busy soon enough!! Enjoy the nothing now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nothing is good, especially right before a BIG MAGICAL MOMENT for you guys! :) i can just picture you eating a sandwich at the hospital lol!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)