Monday, September 19, 2011

Bye Bye Babyweight, week 9

Okay, I was seriously considering telling you that I had forgot to jump on the scale this morning, and I was considering abandoning this challenge all together, with the excuse that I can almost fit all my pre pregnancy clothes now (which isn't true, but you guys wouldn't know that).


I was dreading the scale a lot this morning, because I didn't get a lot of walking done this week, I had cake yesterday because my parents were here to visit, and to top it off we ordered pizza last night, because I just couldn't be bothered making dinner.


So here we go, again after gaining last week, I was really fearing it this week!

Last weeks weight: 80,3 kg

This weeks weight: 79,9 kg

Loss/gain: -0,4 kg


This really blew me away! Not only did I loose weight when I was thinking I had gained, I am also below 80 kg now, not much below, but I'm under and hopefully I will stay under 80 kg:)


Tomorrow I have a long walk planned, because I'm meeting with the girls from my midwife group, and we are meeting at one of the girls who lives an hour walk away from me, so a 2 hour walk is waiting tomorrow, though there might be a little cake too:) On Wednesday I will have to try and motivate myself for a walk in the afternoon, since I'm going to breakfast/brunch at the my neighbour who is turning 30, so there might be cake too! Though by Thursday I should not have more cake for the rest of the week, but you never know:)


On another note, your good vibes might be paying of... my husband is at his 3rd interview today, though it is at the place furtherest away, the other 2 interviews he is still waiting to hear from, but that was on Thursday, and let's face it Friday there isn't much happening, because the weekend is so close... so if you could please just send a few more good vibes this way, please:)


Have a great week everyone:)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Connie! I just wanted to say thank you so much for your lovely email, it gave me a lot to think about. You're doing such a good job at developing a healthy lifestyle. There's a program here at the moment called Swap It (as opposed to stop it) - swap more for less, swap indoors for outdoors, so not about stopping all the things you love, but swapping it for alternatives. Sending you heaps of good vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sending lots of good vibes your way! and even if it wasn't much, you are still losing the weight. just keep on keeping on {as we say in the U.S.}.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)