Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You know you are a mum, when...

You go to Legoland, and appreciate the nice room they have set up for you to change your kid.


You are no longer called by your name, I am now Jonas' mum.


You go shopping and end up only getting stuff for your kid.





Jonas and me in the small boats, he laughed all the way!



You go to Legoland and appreciate the "boring" rides because your kid loves them.


You don't mind waking up during the night because your kid lost his pacifier.

7 comments:

  1. aw, how funny, and true. i'm going to make an effort to still call moms by their actual names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! How do you feel being referred to as Jonas' mum? It's VERY common in the Fijian culture to refer to parents that way. I'm not sure how I feel abut it, but then again I don't have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe....
    i think you really wanted to go on the snail boats and now you have Jonas its a good excuse!

    hope you had fun Jonas' Mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, such a cute picture of you two in the boat.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)