Friday, November 11, 2011

Is it really Friday again?

This week has gone so fast, I can't believe it's Friday again. I haven't had time to blog, and hardly had time to read blogs... and honestly I don't feel like I have been all that busy.
It has been a week of a couple of "firsts" for Jonas. Monday he had his first haircut, he could use a little trim, so when Frank had an appointment at the hairdresser Jonas and I tagged along, and luckily she had time to trim Jonas' hair as well. Though it didn't take long, but probably for the best because he had a hard time sitting still.
On Tuesday he had his first dentist appointment... at 8 months, honestly do they really think they will get babies to willingly open their mouth at that age? In Denmark going to the dentist is free until you turn 18, so they call you in about once a year, unless you got braces. I guess the first time is when you are 8 months, but she tried to show us how to brush his teeth etc. And it all went pretty well.
Yesterday I had invited my brother for a concert with an Danish artist. It's not because he is a really good singer, but the lyrics are quite entertaining. This was a solo concert, I have been to concerts with him before, both solo and with a band. He simply is better solo than with band, mostly because of the stories he tells in between songs. Ahead of time we had dinner at the a restaurant, the food was okay the service was just lousy yesterday, it usually isn't. We waited 40 minutes from ordering our food to getting it... good thing Frank and Jonas came along, because then we started a bit earlier than we would have if it was just me and my brother. We came 2 hours before the concert started, and that turned out to be a good thing, because we just made it to the concert 10 minutes before starting, since we also had to wait for ages to pay. Though we did get a free beer due to the wait...
After the concert we went out for a beer before heading home. But I must say that today I am really tired, so I think I will be going to bed early tonight. Right now I am just relaxing on the couch, Jonas is asleep and Frank went to see a soccer game at a friends house... so now it's quiet time.
Have a nice weekend everyone:)

2 comments:

  1. Well that's a thoroughly packed week right there! I hope you have a relaxing weekend :)

    PS I wore the scarf you sent me today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that is a packed week! And the first hair cut! ALways a mile stone :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)