Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Well first I wanted to do a look back at 2011, but that will just be way too long. So to keep it short this must be my favorite post this year... can you blame me? Becoming a mum has definitely been the highlight of my year:)

I just looked through my post from the last year, and what can I say? It's been a really good year, so 2012 you better kick into gear if you have to match 2011. My only complaints this year was probably passing my due date... and there was a lot of complaining about that in the end of February and they I did a mad post in the middle of December when someone had promised to deliver a car and didn't... honestly if that is all I have to complain about, well then I should just shut up! So yeah 2011 has been a great year, Jonas totally being the best thing happening... keeping my fingers crossed that 2012 will try to match up:)

Happy New Year everyone:)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I would say becoming a mom is pretty important ;-)

    Happy NYE Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would have been my favorite too :)

    Happy new year Connie <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)