Sunday, December 11, 2011

A weekend without plans...

This weekend we didn't have any plans, so I decided that it was about time for me to get a new haircut... though it turned out my hairdresser is closed every Saturday until after New Year (which is the only day I can go without having to get a babysitter). So I took a chance and made an appointment at another hairdresser. I actually googled "hairdresser, Esbjerg, online booking", and I went with the first one, maybe a bit risky, but I need a change and couldn't wait till after New Year.

I got a haircut and a darker colour, and I really like it, and I think it will be easy for me to do every morning, which is probably the most important thing.

In the afternoon, a friend of ours called and asked if my husband wanted to come to a concert with a U2 coverband, since they had an extra ticket. After putting Jonas to bed I spent the evening on the sofa with a Christmas movie, and then afterwards "Walk the Line" the Johnny Cash movie was on... I really like that movie, but since I have seen it so many times I went to bed halfway through.

My "new" car, I think it's okay, it is for sure better walking or taking the bus:)

Today we went to take a look on a used car, so I will have a set of wheels as well. It was really cheap, it's from 1996 but it looked pretty good. Every 2 years cars in Denmark has to go through a mechanical check, and this one has just been through it, so hopefully we will have a car for the next 2 years. Though we won't get the car until tomorrow night, but I guess that will be okay.

So for a weekend without plans, I think we did pretty good:)

1 comment:

  1. For not having any plans, you certainly were productive! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)