Monday, January 30, 2012

The hard part of being a mum...

Jonas starting daycare is no fun. As I wrote in my last post Wednesday was his first day there alone, and called after little over an hour for me to pick him up. On Thursday it had gone by a little better, he was still crying, but she was able to comfort him. Then Friday, well it was her birthday and 2 other daycares were visiting, which meant a lot of kids, which I guess was a bit too much for Jonas, because again he was really upset...
Over the weekend he has been teething, and that just causes crying, less sleeping and luckily a lot of cuddles. Though this morning he seemed a bit better, at least he did cry as soon as he saw his toothbrush. But he did cry when I handed him over at the daycare... that is the hard part of being a mother, handing over a crying child, who puts his arms out towards you when you leave... oh I really hope he hasn't been crying the whole time when I pick him up, I really hope that soon this will be better...
But what makes is worth it is when you get the smile from him when you go out in the snow. On Thursday night we had quite a bit of snow, so this weekend we went out with his sled, and he seemed to enjoy it, even though he fell of a few times. He didn't cry when hitting the snow, and was smiling when he got back on...
Please keep you fingers crossed for him to love daycare soon:) I'm just happy that it will be a while before a start working again, so he can start slow!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you sweets. Hopefully leaving him will get easier once he gets used to the people there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh what a darling!! I hope he feels OK with it soon! It'll get better with time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)