Sunday, March 25, 2012

Am I a hysteric bitch?

The night between Thursday and Friday I was up with Jonas, and I think that I twisted something in my back when I picked him up from his crib... because on Friday morning my back was hurting. Though not bad enough to stay home, so I drove to work with the seat warmer on and when I arrived everything seemed better! Though several times during the day I felt the pain, and by night time my back was really hurting.

Frank was at a concert, and came home sometime during the night, and let's just say he was pretty drunk:) Around 4.00 am Jonas woke up and my back was hurting so bad I couldn't get out of bed. So I tried to wake up Frank to go get him... have you ever tried waking a sleeping drunk guy? That is not an easy task! After a few minutes he understood that he had to get Jonas... or well he started calling his name... I don't know what he was thinking, he is 1 year old, in his crib and not walking... how the hell should he get from his room to ours by himself? So I tried shaking Frank to wake up and get up, by the time he got out of bed I said "That was about time..." and he just looked at me saying "Ohh calm down hysteric bitch". The next morning he didn't remember getting Jonas or having called me a hysteric bitch... yeah I would have said that too:)

Anyways on Saturday morning I called the doctor since I could hardly walk, and when I did I hurt so much, more that labour pains... well maybe not, but at that point I would rather have given birth, because then I knew something good would come of it, and it would soon be over... the doctor wrote me a prescription over the phone, and told me to eat those painkillers, if it didn't help I would have to come in.

Today I'm doing a bit better, at least I can walk without too much pain, but all lifting and cleaning is left to Frank (hey that's what you get for calling me a hysteric bitch). So I am expecting to go back to work again tomorrow, though I don't think I will do any lifting...
Join The Fun
Well on another note, I have joined in on Lin's Favorite Things Swap... you should join in as well, you have until March 31st.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you messed up your back, that's the pits! I couldn't help but laugh when you were describing waking up your husband because we've all been there. Hilarious & aggravating, that's exactly what it is.

    Thanks so much for posting about the swap & I'm super glad you joined :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I would have loved to take part in this swap but I just found out about it now and I'm off to Fiji, and not back until the 15th :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)