Thursday, March 29, 2012

So much for setting goals...

A week ago I made it a goal to blog at least twice a week, and it's now Thursday and the first time I'm blogging this week... and I don't have much to blog about.

My back is back to normal, I ate pills all weekend and Monday too, but since Monday I haven't had any pain. On Monday I found out that I was actually included in our company's health insurance, and if I ever get the same problem again I can go to a chiropractor, and it will be free! If only I had known on Saturday! I always thought it was only the bosses, that were covered, but it turns out sales leaders are as well. That's really a winner:)

Well as I said I don't have much to blog about, but hopefully I will be back once again this week with something more interesting:) Until then have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your back is doing better. There's nothing like being able to bend or lift things without yelling out in pain haha. And, at least you now know that you can go to the doctor if it ever happens again...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your back is better and that you now know you're covered - what a relief :) Have a great weekend Connie, cuddles for Jonas <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)