Saturday, March 30, 2013

An Easter Elephant...

Well is there something called an Easter Elephant? Maybe not, but I finished a crocheted Elephant this Easter so I guess I can call it an Easter Elephant.
 
Just wanted to post a picture of it, but since it's getting a bit late, the picture is a bit dark, but it will have to do, since I probably should be heading to bed since I'm working tomorrow morning, and with daylight saving time this night I get one hour less sleep. The good thing is that I'm only working for a few hours, so it won't be too bad. I guess I can take a nap while Jonas is napping tomorrow.
 
There you have my Elephant, I stuffed it a bit too much so it can't sit by itself, so it's leaning of the yarn for another project I'm working on.
 
Hope you all will have a Happy Easter.

4 comments:

Your comments makes me smile:)