Thursday, June 20, 2013

A little quick update...

I'm still here, but life has been busy and I haven't got around to blog. I won't bore you with the details, but I will leave you with a picture of me and Jonas in Legoland last Monday, the weather was great and we had a blast.

You will also get a picture of a mobile I made for my parents neighbour. She is a daycare mum, and needed some decorations in her new playhouse. So since she is babysitting Jonas on Saturday when we are attending my cousins wedding, I figured that I would make her a mobile instead of a box of chocolate.

Our weekend has just started because tomorrow we are going to the zoo with Jonas' daycare. As I said we are attending my cousins wedding on Saturday (stay tuned for pictures of my new dress), so we are leaving for my parents place tomorrow afternoon.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)