Thursday, October 10, 2013

A new job = fewer hours = a very busy me...

I don't get it. I thought that my new job with fewer hours would leave me more time to blogging etc. So far that hasn't happened.

Last Monday I had the day off, because I had been working during the weekend. Jonas and I enjoyed ourselves, carving a pumpkin, visiting the playground etc. Well Jonas didn't do the carving, it is probably best not leaving him with a knife, but he coloured some small pumpkins while I carved the big one.

Last Tuesday I started the new job, but so far I haven't really started my new position, it's been a little crazy there the last 2 weeks... but hopefully soon I will start my new assignments. But I love have a schedule to follow, so when my plan says I'm off a 3.00 pm I can leave at 3.00 pm and not feel guilty about leaving it to someone else.

On Saturday Jonas and I had invited my parents and my brother to Legoland. None of them had been there since we were kids, I think they said the last time they were there was in 1988... so a lot had changed, to say the least. Jonas loved showing them around, as soon as he saw the train he told my mum that they had to go on it, my brother laughed, but a little to early, because he wanted him and my dad to come along as well. I actually think my brother secretly liked it.





The best thing about going with my parents and brother was that my brother and I got to try some of the wilder rides, and my parents would watch Jonas. I had also told Jonas that his uncle would take him on his "wild" rides, so my brother had to get into "the worm" which didn't leave much space for his legs.

We had a really fun day, and returned with a very tired boy.

On Sunday night Jonas started running a fever, and has been home sick Monday - Wednesday. Luckily enough Frank was also sick Monday and Tuesday, and my parents in law had him on Wednesday. Today he was back in daycare, which meant a very tired boy again today.

Hopefully I will get to update the blog a little more frequently now, but who knows, it seems like I said that a hundred times. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)