Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas

So now Christmas is over, and tomorrow I will be back at work. Well only tomorrow, then I have the weekend off, so I guess it's not that bad.

We had a really nice Christmas, which I will try to blog about later, for now I will just leave you with a few pictures of some of the ornaments I made for our tree this year.
 Some cornets (I have no idea if the is the right word, but I have no idea what it's called in English, so I have to rely on google translate). and the flag garland from last year.
 A crocheted Christmas heart, and included 2 of those in the ornament swap I participated in.
 Today we were at a Christmas get together with my family, and as tradition prescribes we went for a walk after eating, and the walk took us to the Queen summer castle in Graasten.

The next picture will require parental guidance, I crocheted a few can covers for some prank gifts.
Hopefully I haven't offended anyone.
 Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas:)

1 comment:

Your comments makes me smile:)