Monday, December 2, 2013

December...

Can you believe it's December all ready? Where did the last 11 monts go?

I have started our Christmas decorations, but I don't quite feel the holiday spirit yet, but hopefully that will come soon. 

This weekend I went to my first Christmas party/girls night out. We had a blast, and I was so tired yesterday, even though I got home at 1.00 am, but I have a feeling that working till midnight on Friday also had to be blamed.

Otherwise December 1st also meant the first day of Jonas' advent calendar, that my mum and my mother in law made for him. He is being spoiled rotten. There were supposed to be a picture here of his advent calendar, but my IPad is not letting me upload the photo, and I am to lazy to turn on the computer.

Hope you all have had a great start of December.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's December, where has this year gone?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)