Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ornament Swap 2013

Yesterday I recieved my Ornament Swap package from the sweet Daniele, you can find her on instagram under danielehamilton.

We found the package in our mailbox rigth after Jonas' nap, and she was so sweet that she had also send a package for Jonas.

He was really excited opening his gift, and got a really sweet ornament with a blue bow on it, and she had made him a name tag.

I got a really pretty homemade ornament with Christmas trees, which I can't wait to hang on the tree. She also send a sweet Texas dishtowel.

The gifts were beautifully wrapped, and Jonas really loved the Christmas tree with a star and a bell on his package.

Thank you so much Daniele, and thank you Erin for hosting this years swap.

2 comments:

  1. How nice!! The wrapping is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed the swap, Connie! Happy New Year to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments makes me smile:)