Sunday, March 8, 2015

A few gifts

It's been a week of birthday celebrations, and will do a post on that another day.

Today we are visiting some friends that had a baby 3 weeks ago. She was in the hospital for a week because she had a c-section, and after she got back home we haven't been able to find a day that would fit into everyones plans until today.

I have crocheted a little gift and then we bought some clothes as well.


I made the cow back in December, I had to make something gender neutral since they did not want to know what they were getting. Then this week I decided to make a cuddle cloth for the baby as well. That was an really easy project, and since we now know they had a girl I could put some colour on it.

We are looking forward to meeting the little girl this afternoon. Until when I hope to get a bit a rest on the couch while Jonas play with all the lego he got for his birthday.

1 comment:

Your comments makes me smile:)