Thursday, March 12, 2015

Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner review

For about a week now I have been testing Dove Oxygen Moisture shampoo and conditioner. I'm testing it through buzzador, where I have also tested other products.

This Dove shampoo promises to give the hair more volume and moisturise the hair without weighing it down.

After using it for a week I'm kind of indifferent to what I think about it. It's not bad, I can't say anything I dislike about it. But I'm not convinced that it is a shampoo I will buy again.

I remember the "old" Dove shampoo, which I didn't like, but by the time I got the package I was sure this was better, just by looking at it. I love the "bottles", they look nice, but they will also be easy getting everything out of due to the top down bottles.

As I wrote I'm not sure I will buy it again. I guess it will all depend on the price. In our household we don't have any preferences to our shampoo, and then again we do. I don't like the discount ones, because they have too much silicone in them. I once tried a really expensive one, which I ended up throwing out, because I didn't feel my hair got clean. So I guess we do have some preferences, but usually we choose between 4-5 well known brands that can be bought in most supermarkets. The choice usually comes down to which are the cheapest when we are running low on shampoo.

So overall I'm not super excited about the shampoo, but I'm not disliking it either. It's just OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments makes me smile:)