Sunday, June 14, 2015

12 MOC June

Back in February I got a text from my brother with a picture he had seen on facebook. It was 4 people wearing crocheted shorts! I had seen it before, and I had laughed at it as well. My brother texted me the picture asking if I could make him a pair. I figured he was joking, and just responed "off course, if you pay the yarn".

We texted a bit over a couple of days, and it turned out he was serious! And I was in trouble, I have never made anything without a recipe, and I could find one online!

I decided to just give it a shut, but first I had another project to finish. It kept rotating in the back of my mind how to do it, I talked to a friend of mine, who is superb at sewing. She guided me to make a blanket, sew fabric on the back, cut the out and sew the together.... Luckily she agreed to help:)

All the trouble I had to go through to get them done... First I had not bought enough fabric, then the blanket wasn't big enough.... When we finally got them finished, the legs turned out to be too wide, so back to the sewing maching (which by the way isn't my strong side).
I took the picture with my phone and are now in the Ipad so you will have to make do with a screen dump from Instagram.
I finished them, now his challenge is to wear them:) a fun project, but not one I would do again:)

Posted via DraftCraft app

1 comment:

Your comments makes me smile:)